UNIBLOCK - TRIED AND TESTED PRODUCT RANGE
N umerous field trials and scientific trials carried out at University College Dublin, have proved the effectiveness of the Uniblock range of mineral blocks in providing essential minerals and trace elements to livestock.
We pioneered feed blocks and through innovation and research-based initiatives, we have maintained our lead in the market for ruminant supplements. We have also invested heavily in quality standards across all departments of our business to enhance customer confidence in our products and service.
Reducing Calf Morbidity on Dairy and Beef Farms
Project Description: Reducing Calf Morbidity on Dairy and Beef Farms. A graduate has been co-funded in this company by the European Regional Development Fund and Enterprise Ireland under the Border, Midland and Western Regional Operational Programme 2014-2020.
Aims: To recruit a graduate who will bring skills into the company that are critical to future growth.
Results: The graduate commenced employment and is contributing to improvements in company productivity and to changes in output to meet defined market requirements.
- Tis the time for tetany.pdf
- Benefits of extending transition milk feeding to calf health and performance.pdf
- Certificate for the manufacture of complementary equine feeds.pdf
- Certificate for the manufacture of complementary mineral feeds.pdf
- Effect of providing free access to a trace mineral block.pdf
- The intake of a molassed mineral block by a group of horses at pasture.pdf
- Aspects of beef production.pdf
- Molassed blocks as a source of minerals.pdf
- Colostrum quality.pdf
- Satellite technology research.pdf