Lifeline Lamb and Ewe
The only lick for the lamb as well as the ewe.
- Contains immune-boosting ingredients to stimulate the ewe’s immune system
- Patented blend of ingredients shown to boost colostrum quality by 25%
- Provides protected energy and protein
- Contains 100% protected hydroxy copper and zinc
- Contains high levels of lactose, protected soya and a range of yeast products to improve lamb vitality
- Includes protected sources of trace elements are more available to the animal
- Recommended to be fed a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks prior to lambing
- 90g/head/day (Will feed approx. 25 sheep for 8 days)
- Available in 18kg bucket
- Costs just 10 cent/day.
Help and Advice
What’s in your grass? #MineralsMatter – March 2021
It is very important when managing stock to manage their minerals! Our latest grass sample report gives a good insight into what minerals are lacking and what we need to supplement our grazing livestock for optimum health & performance.
Irish Grass Mineral Analysis Report #MineralsMatter – September 2020
Grass samples were collected across the country week commencing 21st September. On a whole, September has been quite a good month weather wise across the country. However, with ups and downs in temperatures we are experiencing colder nights and frosty mornings going forward into October.
Irish Grass Mineral Analysis Report #MineralsMatter – June 2020
Grass samples were collected across the country in mid-June. During this period, we saw much more rainfall compared to the drought conditions in places during the month of May. We experienced average temperatures in the region of 12-15 °C.
Feed supplements, minerals and nutritional products for beef, dairy, sheep livestock and equine
Copyright © 2021 Uniblock. All rights reserved.