Boost cattle health with the help of Uniblock’s Beef Booster.
- The only beef bucket with 4 sources of copper, vital for cattle grazing on reclaimed or high molybdenum soils to combat deficiencies.
- Includes the all-important trace elements to support good health.
- Also contains XP yeast, the yeast of choice on US beef farms which improves:
- Forage digestibility
- Mineral utilization
- Calf weight gain
- Colostrum quality
- Milk production
- Body condition
- Health and Wellness
- Costs just 9 cent/day.
- Available in 20kg bucket.
- Place close to a water source to encourage intakes.
- 95g/head/day = 1 bucket will feed approx. 15 cattle for 14 days
Help and Advice
It is very important when managing stock to manage their minerals! Our latest grass sample report gives a good insight into what minerals are lacking and what we need to supplement our grazing livestock for optimum health & performance.
Grass samples were collected across the country week commencing 21st September. On a whole, September has been quite a good month weather wise across the country. However, with ups and downs in temperatures we are experiencing colder nights and frosty mornings going forward into October.
Grass samples were collected across the country in mid-June. During this period, we saw much more rainfall compared to the drought conditions in places during the month of May. We experienced average temperatures in the region of 12-15 °C.