- Extra high energy, ideal for ewes from tupping through to lambing, weaned lambs, and growing and finishing cattle
- Concentrated sugar energy to optimise grass and forage utilisation
- Fortified with minerals, vitamins and trace elements, including selenium, cobalt, zinc and vitamin E, to support good stock health and overall performance
- Available in 22.5kg bucket
- Recommended to be placed close to a water source to encourage intakes.
Help and Advice
It is very important when managing stock to manage their minerals! Our latest grass sample report gives a good insight into what minerals are lacking and what we need to supplement our grazing livestock for optimum health & performance.
Grass samples were collected across the country week commencing 21st September. On a whole, September has been quite a good month weather wise across the country. However, with ups and downs in temperatures we are experiencing colder nights and frosty mornings going forward into October.
Grass samples were collected across the country in mid-June. During this period, we saw much more rainfall compared to the drought conditions in places during the month of May. We experienced average temperatures in the region of 12-15 °C.