Uniblock’s HerdMinder was designed for cattle post-calving to do two jobs.
1. To provide them with magnesium to prevent grass tetany and
2. Phosphorus to help boost fertility for mating.
- Contains protected sources of copper and zinc so they are more available to the animal
- Contains 11% Magnesium
- Provides the cow with all the essential trace elements and vitamins to support good immunity post calving
- Costs just 25 cent/day.
- Available in 18kg bucket
- Buckets should be placed close to a water source to encourage intakes.
- 1 bucket should last 10 cows for 7 days
Help and Advice
It is very important when managing stock to manage their minerals! Our latest grass sample report gives a good insight into what minerals are lacking and what we need to supplement our grazing livestock for optimum health & performance.
Grass samples were collected across the country week commencing 21st September. On a whole, September has been quite a good month weather wise across the country. However, with ups and downs in temperatures we are experiencing colder nights and frosty mornings going forward into October.
Grass samples were collected across the country in mid-June. During this period, we saw much more rainfall compared to the drought conditions in places during the month of May. We experienced average temperatures in the region of 12-15 °C.