Uniblock’s Garlic will help reduce fly and tick problems in your stock – Suitable for cattle, sheep and horseUniblock’s sheep mineral is the best and easiest way to keep cobalt and other trace elements topped up on a daily basis in your flock.
- Provides full mineral and trace element supplementation to provide a balance when at grass
- Contains copper – do not overfeed to certain sheep breeds
- Costs just 2 cent day/ewe.
- Available in 20kg bucket
- 25 – 30g/head/day (1 x 20kg bucket will feed approx. 50 sheep for 16 days)
- Recommended to be placed close to a water source to encourage intakes.
*Do not give access to lactating animals (garlic can taint milk and meat), remove from animals two weeks prior to slaughter.
Help and Advice
It is very important when managing stock to manage their minerals! Our latest grass sample report gives a good insight into what minerals are lacking and what we need to supplement our grazing livestock for optimum health & performance.
Grass samples were collected across the country week commencing 21st September. On a whole, September has been quite a good month weather wise across the country. However, with ups and downs in temperatures we are experiencing colder nights and frosty mornings going forward into October.
Grass samples were collected across the country in mid-June. During this period, we saw much more rainfall compared to the drought conditions in places during the month of May. We experienced average temperatures in the region of 12-15 °C.